Changing fedora-cvs in bugzilla

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Wed Mar 28 19:36:33 UTC 2007

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> That was not exactly the question, but I'll spare you the laughter
> :)

Ha, I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. :)

> I'd just create a new key for that and was wondering how to get that
> key into the account system

Is it not enough to upload the new key to pgp.mit.edu and then specify
the new key id (the long form) on your account page?

I'm not clear myself on what part(s), if any, of the system make use
of the gpg key.  I'd be curious to learn more about this from someone
knowledgeable in the FAS.

Succumb to natural tendencies. Be hateful and boring.