GRID packages

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Mar 28 21:26:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:12:34PM +0200, Filipe Garrett alleged:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested in setting a small Fedora grid.
> I've already tried TORQUE (but it wasn't easy to install it with MAUI
> and the original scheduler is too simple).
>
> I think it would be a good idea to add other softwares and/or the MAUI
> scheduler to the extras repository.

As the packager and upstream TORQUE developer, I would also love to
include maui.  Unfortunately, maui's license won't allow it.

Off topic, did you bring up your difficulties with TORQUE or maui on
their respective mailing lists?

University of Southern California