Bunch of new Fonts added to wishlist

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Nov 25 14:14:01 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 25 novembre 2007 à 01:06 -0500, Máirín Duffy a écrit :

> whoops just noticed the mgopen ones are already packaged, removing them
> from the list.

Yep,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Triaging/Pipeline/#packaged is
not complete, Jens and me add new entries there every once in a while,
it'd be great if more people helped complete this part faster, to avoid
mistakes such as yours.

Now we have a monster wishlist you wouldn't want to recruit us more font
packagers, or even package a few fonts :p ? (it's not difficult and if
there's a problem in the packaging doc just point me to it and I'll try
to fix it)

Thanks for your work.

Regards,

--