Bunch of new Fonts added to wishlist

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Nov 26 14:53:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I haven't done any Fedora packaging before, but I would be happy to
help with this effort.

I am involved in the Open Font Library and we have collected a list of
free fonts on our wiki,
http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/Existing_Free_Fonts

I hope that the OFLB infrastructure will eventually become a central
repository that many GNU/Linux distributions can base sets of font
packages off in an automated way; many free software fonts are like
mgopen in that they are released and development is not continued, and
I hope that the OFLB will become a place where further developments
are collected.

--
Regards,
Dave