[Fedora-fonts-list] Re: [Fedora-packaging] Fonts spec template validation

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Oct 24 12:17:11 UTC 2007

Le Mer 24 octobre 2007 13:53, Patrice Dumas a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:38:58PM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>> If anyone on the fonts list object to part of this page or wants
>> something clarified, please speak now
>
> Maybe I am demanding too much, but I would hae liked to have
> explanation on what to do for all of the different fonts, bitmap
> fonts,
> truetype fonts and type1 fonts (latex fonts?). There is nothing about
> /etc/X11/fontpath.d/
> for example.

Well nothing stops anyone from pushing a legacy font template through
the Fonts SIG later (either by extending this one or by writing
another). It's up to the packagers of these legacy fonts to agree in
the SIG on a proposal. Right now no one wrote a legacy fonts template,
so there's nothing to submit to FPC.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot