[Fedora-fonts-list] Fonts spec template validation

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 02:17:30 UTC 2007

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
> While the current spec template in the Fonts SIG wiki
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Packaging/SpecTemplate) only
> documents common Fedora Fonts packaging practices, it's never been
> formally approved.

Just a minor quibble, but I would rather %fontdir and %fontconfdir do
not end in '/'.

One thing that is missing currently is the use of mkfontdir and ttmkfdir
(or mkfontscale) to generate fonts.dir and fonts.scale even for truetype
fonts.  When we split out various CJK fonts from the fonts-* packages
for F8 we moved that from %post to %install and keep fonts from
different packages in separate directories.  See for example sazanami-fonts.

Jens