[Fedora-fonts-list] default Arabic font for F9?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 01:58:06 UTC 2007

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
> This is the plan, but upstream is late in merging farsi. We may make it
> the default even if farsi is not merged, but that needs to be discussed.

Ok.  You mean the default font for Fedora, right, not just Arabic?

> IMHO we should take F9T1 as deadline to decide on this.

For the final decision, sure.  But I think we should make the changes in
comps for testing long before that so that there is sufficient time to
evaluate it.  Personally I would be tempted to just go ahead and do it
early and see what happens.  I guess dejavu-lgc-fonts users should not
notice any difference, right?

Jens