The goose OpenType eggs holds...

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:00:42 UTC 2008

I suspect that their fonts are based on the visual designs, but not
raw data of the URW fonts, otherwise GUST would be bound by the GPL,
and could not change the license... As you know, font "looks" cannot
be copyrighted in the U.S. (not sure about Europe though).

So, the main question is: can Fedora use their work? Surely, it would
be interesting to know if their relicensing business is kosher, but
that's secondary.