Rawhide fonts problem report for 2009-09-06

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Sep 8 05:50:18 UTC 2009

Le mardi 08 septembre 2009 à 09:11 +0800, Yuan Yijun a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The package wine-fonts is not mentioned, why?

Excellent question, it certainly should have been, and I have no idea
why. Maybe it was not present in the source repo I used¹ when the test
was run ? Otherwise repoquery may have a bug somewhere

> BTW is the name "tahoma" a trademark?

It certainly is, but sine IIRC some badly written windows app crash
directly if some specific windows fonts are not present, I suppose it
made it as part of the windows ABI. You should ask spot for an opinion.

¹
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/x86_64/os/Packages/

--
Nicolas Mailhot