[Fedora-fr-list] Sharing Experiences with you !

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Mon Oct 30 22:49:27 UTC 2006

Le lundi 30 octobre 2006 à 22:06 +0100, Armel Kermorvant a écrit :
> Voici un message que l on souhaite faire passer au pres de l equipe
> des US (Principalement au Steering Commitee) afin d obtenir des moyens
> qui puisse nous faire grandir
> Si vous souhaitez ajouter, modifier vous pouvez le faire, le but est
> de faire partir une note POSITIVE sur NOS EXPERIENCES
>
> Cordialement
>
> Armel
>

> Good Morning  Ambassadors,
>
> we share with you two experiences during the French Install Party :

We are glad to whare with you all the experiences we had during the
French Install Parties that hapened this month.

> - Lille (2006 oct 21rd):
21st

>     - We are 4 Ambassadors in Lille.
were
>     - Lot of people like the 3d effect, this is a major point to
> promote Fedora.
Lots of people liked the 3d effect, this is a major point to promote in
Fedora.
>     - During the day, we have a lot of discussion with the Fedora
> Users and we have a positive feedback about Fedora product and
> communauty.

had / we had positive feedbacks

>     - One installation, but lot of questions arround Fedora.
>     - On the MrTom Blog, some pictures are available ([WWW]
> http://mrtomlinux.org/index.php?gallery/campux/install-party-fedora#gallery

On MrTom's blog, ...

> - Paris (2006 oct 28th):
>
>     - We are 10 Ambassadors in Paris.
were
>     - It was the 1st real adventure for some Fedora Ambassadors.
>     - We prepared some presentions :
>           - Fedora Project : MrTom
>           - 3D Desktop Effect : [splinux]
>           - Fedora Support : trashy
>           - Open Source vs Non Open Source softwares : Armelk
>
>     - We made some installations of Fedora Core 6 on Desktops and
> Notebook products.
>     - We burned Burn some DVD and copied the ISO files into the end
> user hard drive.
>     - Firt feedbacks from the partner is very positive, we are welcome
> for next version of Fedora (7).
>     - Here are some pictures of the event:
>           - [WWW]
> http://odysseus.x-tnd.be/blog/index.php/post/29/10/2006/Paris-nous-voici
>           - [WWW]
> http://mrtomlinux.org/index.php?gallery/generale/install-party-fedora-paris-octobre-2006#gallery
>
> The keys elements for the presentation and Fedora promotion are :
>      - 3D Desktop Effects (All Fedora users and all people like it).
>      - Fedora Project and Fedora Community, lot of people need a clear
> picture about Fedora and RedHat, the Ambassador clarify this point.
ambassadors
>      - The new printer installation software (More user friendly and
> more easy for the configuration)
more easy -> easier (l'adjectif est dit « court » et se termine par
-y :) (désole je n'ai pas pu résister d'expliquer)
>      - Ambassadors present during the day and motivate the user to
> test and use Fedora.
Je comprends pas trop ce que tu veux dire là ...
>      - Push Fedora Project every where (Install Party, Conference,
> Show ...).
>
> Next step for the Fedora French Team :
>      - Prepare the major Open Source Show in Paris.
>      - 30 January to 01 February LINUX SOLUTION - CNIT - PARIS - La
> Defense (http://www.solutionslinux.fr/fr/index.php - the English page
> is not available for the moment).
for -> at
>      - In the same place we have the major Open Source actors.
>      - We prepare this event in collaboration with Parinux (Active
> Linux User Group).
are preparing
>      - I pretty sure the Fedora US and Worldwide Team support us on
> this project.
I am pretty

> The French Amabassadors

Great honey ;)