Games livecd / dvd

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Mar 30 21:09:33 UTC 2007

Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Be what criteria would we limit content?  I assume everything would fit on
> a DVD, but for the CD we'd probably have to winnow it down to The Best of
> The Best, a good sampling of types that show off The State of Fedora
> Gaming(r).
>
> Maybe a list compiled from votes by the members of this list?  We could
> all pick our favorites.

Yes making a list of what to include is somewhat hard. As Wart already said for
the cd version, we cannot include many larger games. I think it would be best
for the cd to make a selection out of the good small games, and then fill up
whats left with the larger ones.

> I'll play around with it if I get time, which I may soon. Send the list
> must-haves.  Or, better yet, Hans could create a page for this in the
> wiki.

A wiki page is a good idea, you should be able to create one just as much as I can.

Regards,

Hans