Openarena and ioquake3 problem

Michał Bentkowski mr.ecik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:11:52 UTC 2008

Hi!
Thank you Hans, you did a really, really good job! All people here
should appreciate it!
I have one suggestion though. You've made a patch not to be asked by
openarena for cdkey. It could be combined with another patch. When
trying to connect to any server, in terminal could be read:

Resolving authorize.quake3arena.com
authorize.quake3arena.com resolved to 192.246.40.56:27952

It's no use, because it even doesn't try to authorize the game then
(which is a correct behaviour). In extreme example this useless
resolving could slow down connecting to server.
I wouldn't label this fix as must-do though.
Anyway, thanks for fixes you've made once again!