Game Idea

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 22 05:39:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 16:03:08 -0700,
  Jacob Smith <jacobtherogue at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone I'm JacobTheRogue, I am unsure if this is the correct place to send this email so do not be mad if it is not. But I use Fedora off and on due to the lack of games. Most games are ports or recreates of old games from what i have seen. I would like to open a new project to make a complete orignal open source 3d horror game for Fedora. I am uncertain how to go about this and am looking for programmers/devs to teach me how to do this and to help out on the project. I do have some ideas and settings but like i said I do not know how to code and only use fedora off and on. if anyone is interested and would like to help me feel free to send me a email.

Why don't you take a look at the Silver Tree RPG project. It is a 3D
role playing game early in development. You might be able to learn some stuff
helping out with that project. Or perhaps depending on how you envisioned your
horror setting perhg perhaps you can use the Silver Tree engine for your
setting instead of the fantasy one they are using.