[Fedora-packaging] Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 07:23:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

Bryan O'Sullivan さんは書きました:
> Frankly, I think that the current version of the guidelines is fine.
> It's much better to have something not quite perfect where we can make
> progress than to be permanently stuck. So moving forwards with what we
> have suits me.

I finally took a deep look at cabal-rpm (never actually used it
before!;) and realised that that is largely the source of all my
problems with the current guidelines...

Below is a patch against darcs head which backports most of my changes
to the guidelines to cabal-rpm.  If we're using cabal-rpm for packaging
then we really don't need to add rpm macros IMHO.

Thanks for all the comments.

Jens