[Fedora-packaging] Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

Rajesh Krishnan fedora at krishnan.cc
Thu Aug 28 18:24:48 UTC 2008

Bryan,

I have forked cabal-rpm (with due credits to you, and the code is still GPL)
that does generation of the Fedora specific SPEC file only, with the new
macros.  I chose to do that because there were too many changes I needed to
get some things right, and get rid of other stuff (like executing rpmbuild)
that were irrelevant for my purposes.

I would publish the code once it becomes half stable and somewhat working.

Please don't take this otherwise, as your code is absolutely great Haskell
work and I learned some finer Haskell coding styles while studying your code.

-Rajesh