[Fedora-haskell-list] Haskell packaging for multiple Fedora releases?

Rajesh Krishnan fedora at krishnan.cc
Tue Jul 15 01:23:43 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have these quick questions about submitting RPMs for different Fedora
releases and a quick scan thru' the Fedora packaging guidelines did not point
me in the right direction. Here it goes:

If I want to submit a number of packages that would build exactly the same way
(that is, identical SRPMs)  on Fedora8, Fedora9 and RawHide then do I need to
submit 3 different Review Requests on bugzilla.redhat.com?

And what if the source RPMs that I have created are different for Fedora 8,
Fedora 9 and Rawhide?  Then would that call for creating 3 different Review
Requests on Bugzilla?

Thanks in advance.

-Rajesh