[Fedora-haskell-list] Packaging guidelines and macros update

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 03:19:46 UTC 2008

----- "Jens Petersen" <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Haskell
> and I am finally reasonably happy with them.

Actually there is one more thing I would like to change if there are no objections.

I would like to rename %ghc_postinst_script to %ghc_register_pkg and %ghc_preun_script to %ghc_unregister_pkg.  I attach a little patch which shows the changes needed to macros.ghc and the templates.

I will try to test the scenarios Tom brought up, before we submit a revision of the guidelines to the Packaging Committee for review.

Jens