[Fedora-haskell-list] GHC 6.10.3+ in Fedora 11?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 03:59:41 UTC 2009

> Awesome, great to see that this is in the queue. It seems like this
> list is mostly messages from the bug tracker; it would be cool to get
> some messages from koji/bodhi to this list, if other people don't
> mind the extra volume.

Usually bodhi would send a mail if there was a bug but in this case there wasn't one - probably I could have opened one to track the ghc-6.10.3 rebuilds - I will try to do that next time.  (Yes, it requires rebuilding all the libs...;-)

But I feel this list is just bugzilla - so want to ask again if we should not move the bugzilla mails to a new list fedora-haskell-bugs?
to allow more discussion and questions here.

Jens