[Fedora-haskell-list] gnome-terminal with xmonad.hs

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:22:56 UTC 2009

Hi!

--- On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Yaakov
Nemoy<loupgaroublond at gmail.com> wrote:
| I heard you were looking for some help in #xmonad about this issue.
\--

Yes.

---
| Let's start with ~/.xsession-errors. Is there any info in there that
| seems to explain what might be going on?
\--

Sorry, should have provided the same to you earlier.

=== ~/.xsession-errors ===

imsettings information
==========================
Is DBus enabled: yes
Is imsettings enabled: yes
Is GTK+ supported: no
Is Qt supported: no
DESKTOP_SESSION: xmonad
DISABLE_IMSETTINGS:
IMSETTINGS_DISABLE_DESKTOP_CHECK:
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS:
unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-1SKtPnWsLe,guid=af7aba4a7f4d69a6ae8416fa4aa09693
GTK_IM_MODULE: scim-bridge
QT_IM_MODULE: xim
XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
IMSETTINGS_MODULE: SCIM
IMSETTINGS_INTEGRATE_DESKTOP: yes

Failed to contact the GConf daemon; exiting.
Failed to contact the GConf daemon; exiting.

=== END ===

---
| Another thing to do is add a line in your xmonad.hs config that on
| startup prints the PATH environment to the screen as well.
\--

Sorry, I am new to Haskell and xmonad. Could you please let me know on
how to print the PATH environment on the screen?

Thanks,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan