[Fedora-i18n-list] A question on Chinese input - gedit

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Fri Aug 27 08:29:13 UTC 2004

If possible, can you upgrade iiimf-le-xcin to latest version in rawhide?
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/Fedora/RPMS/iiimf-le-xcin-0.1.7-2.i386.rpm

Let me know how it goes on that.

Cheers,
Leon

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 12:37 +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> Tks for your advice.
>
> > Can you please try shift+">" or shift+"N" to change
> > to different
> > candiates page?
>
> shift+">"
> Can't work
>
> Shift+"N"
> works but only showing ONE additional candiate page,
> pressing it again returning to first page,  If I could
>  not find the Chinese character on the second page I
> am at lost.
>
> B.R.
> Stephen
>

> > On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 00:36 +0800, Stephen Liu
> > wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > # service IIim restart
> > > Stopping IIIMF input server:      [  OK  ]
> > > Starting IIIMF input server:      [  OK  ]
> > > # LANG=zh_TW.UTF-8 GTK_IM_MODULE=iiim gedit
> > >
> > > Starts gedit with Chinese input available.  Each
> > input
> > > only provides 9 characters for selection.  Hitting
> > > [Space] bar will close them instead of showing
> > more
> > > choice.  Please advise how to get another set of 9
> > > Chinese characters.  TIA
> > >
> > > B.R.
> > > Stephen Liu

 Leon Ho                      <llch at redhat.com>
 Team Lead, I18N Engineering  Red Hat Asia-Pacific
 Legal:         http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer