[Fedora-i18n-list] Re: [Zh-l10n] 有興趣測試新的輸入法系統嗎?

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 03:46:25 UTC 2004

Hi Chung-Yen,

Thanks for testing the iiimf-xcin and posted the report.

They are all fixed in CVS now. Will push these fixes when we release the
new version of iiimf-xcin. Please visit http://tciiimf.sourceforge.net/
if you interested on checking out the cvs.

And I have noted about your suggestion on the documentation. Thanks
again.

Cheers,
Leon