[Fedora-i18n-list] IIIMF in en_US environment

Lawrence Lim llim at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 01:40:10 UTC 2004

Hi Kohei,
Using a bash script to set up your environment for Japanese input should
not be a problem at all. Please ensure that you have the following line
in your script.

    export LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 GTK_IM_MODULE=iiim (if you are a GNOME user)
    export LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 (if you are a KDE user)

Keep us informed of your progress and I look forward to your feedback on
CannaLE.

Thanks,
Lawrence