[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Thu Oct 14 17:22:04 UTC 2004

>>>>> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:50:53 -0400,
>>>>> "morpheus" == morpheus <morpheus at post.harvard.edu> wrote:

morpheus> Hi,
morpheus> I got the latest svn and successfully built and installed all the
morpheus> modules, but there doesn't seem to be any script in /etc/init.d/ to
morpheus> start the services.  Should i just use the same script from my 10.
morpheus> release?  What processes do I need to launch and how should I launch
morpheus> them?

You could just download the package from rawhide.

--
Akira TAGOH