[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 07:41:14 UTC 2004

>>>>> On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:23:15 -0400,
>>>>> "morpheus" == morpheus <morpheus at post.harvard.edu> wrote:

morpheus> Sorry, my mistake.  Restarting X solved the problem with KDE
morpheus> applications.
morpheus> Also, the bug seems to be fixed.  After displaying a dialog box, I can
morpheus> still convert to Kanji.  Thanks for the help.
morpheus> The only KDE app I can't get IIimf to work with is Konsole...do I need
morpheus> to do anything special to make it work?  CTRL-SPACE is just ignored.

It Works For Me(TM) have you seen running httx? and/or did
you have XMODIFIERS=@im=htt?

--
Akira TAGOH