[Fedora-i18n-list] Japanese key board difficulties

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 01:35:58 UTC 2005

If you have installed iiimf-* package and in japanese environment (or adding
GIMLET applet to switch to japanese) then you should able to activate by
Shift-Space key stroke for the Japanese language engine and input.

For IIIMF FAQ please read
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/i18n/iiimf-faq.html

Cheers,
Leon