[Fedora-i18n-list] (no subject)

khazaee khazaee at rcii-ir.org
Mon Jul 4 14:46:22 UTC 2005

Hello All.
I install icu library from source "icu-3.2.tgz" as i read from readme.html file in source tree.
and i put this library in /usr/local/icu directory.( ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/icu)

i use some unicode functions in my program like u_strcpy,u_strlen and ....
and compile the program :
gcc  -I /usr/local/icu/include/unicode -L /usr/local/icu/lib -licuio myprog.c -o myprog
its execute without any errors.

but when i execute the binary program :
./myprog

this error appears:
error while loading shared libraries: libicuio.so.32: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

althout i see this library(libicuio.so.32) in the install directory.

although can help me?
what's my wrong?

regards!
H.khazaee