[Fedora-i18n-list] Cannot display Chinese characters which are not Japanese characters

Clotho Tsang wytsang at clustertech.com
Tue Mar 1 04:26:19 UTC 2005

Thank you! You are right, I have only installed the default ttfonts-ja,
but not ttfonts-zh_TW. After installing it, it solves half of the problem.

Now I can view the fonts with Gtk (Mozilla, gedit, etc). But I still cannot
read them with Qt (licq, kedit, etc).

May  you give me further help? Thank you.