[Fedora-i18n-list] What IMs will be included in FC4?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 05:54:18 UTC 2005

Tina Chou wrote:
> It says 'T-Chinese' has Canjie, ChuYin,
> JianYi, NewChuYin, NeiMa, Boshiamy, Dayi and Array. And they are available in
> IIIMF. Is that true? Do they work on FC4?

I think this refers to the Sun Traditional Chinese engine, which
unfortunately does not build well with the toolchain in FC  AFAIK.  It is part
of the iiimf source so you can try to build it yourself if you wish...

Alternatively you may like to try installing scim-chewing from Fedora Extras
or scim-tables-zh which includes quite a lot of different Chinese input
methods.

Jens