[Fedora-i18n-list] Error Installing True Type Fonts in Red Hat

Saqlain Abbas linux_shaidai at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 04:37:36 UTC 2006

Hi,
     I am working on Urdu Localization of Redhat 10, while trying to install fonts in KDE (Through Control Center), I got the following error.

  "Error Creating nafees_naksh.afm", after it when i select on Yes, the font is not properly installed, i hav tried many other Urdu Fonts also but got the same error, (I am working with true type fonts)

  So plz tell me why this error occurs, and what can i do to solve this error.