[Fedora-i18n-list] font status update

Lee Mei Yi leemy at ematters.com.tw
Wed May 10 09:39:59 UTC 2006

Hi again,

I got some new findings on fonts that hopefully helps:

1. We installed an updated Kai font (AR PL Zen Kai Uni) from the following
     location. It seems to solve our problem - The 泥 and 巴 characters look
     ok  now! (see attachment)

     http://debian.linux.org.tw/pub/3Anoppix/people/arne/ukai/

2. We also installed an updated Ming font (AR PL ShanHei Sun Uni). But the
     punctuation problem is still there.

     http://debian.linux.org.tw/pub/3Anoppix/people/arne/uming/

     Actually, punctuation can be shown in the middle in or under 12 pixel
     (see attachment). Nevertheless, the printing result is still bad no
     matter what pixel it is.

Thanks!
--
Allison Lee