[Fedora-i18n-list] Adding Georgian Support in Fedora

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:33:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I want to add Georgian support in lang-table. My friend has finished
console font, but we dont know how to include it yet (kbd package). We
have about
15-20% of quality non-fuzzy translations that is enough for users and
we want to continue with it. Fedora 7RC's will be best testing
platform for us, because at this moment we can, but we dont have
enough time and machines to make distros with anaconda, it's better to
use this freetime for translations.

Please tell us how/where to add bitmap console font and how to get rw
cvs access on anaconda module if it's required.

Thank you!
--
Best Regards,
George Machitidze