[m17n-lib:00615] Re: scim and language bengali

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 08:57:51 UTC 2008

TAKAHASHI Naoto さんは書きました:
> Jens Petersen writes:
>> Yes - you can run for example:
>> 	$ GTK_IM_MODULE=scim gedit
>
> I have already tried that, but then CTRL+SPC does not work on a gedit
> window any more...

Then you probably don't have scim-gtk installed?

Anyway I am sorry it turns out that apparently one of our patches to
bn-itrans is breaking the map in fedora.  I should have checked more
carefully before posting - my apologies for using your time on this. :-(
Of course it would be nice if broken maps did not cause scim to segfault.

Thanks, Jens