All Onscreen Keyboards in Fedora are now listed under Accessories submenu

Parag Nemade pnemade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 05:01:00 UTC 2009

Hi,
    With the help of florence package maintainer and suggestions given
in onboard package review, I can say that all virtual onscreen keyboards
available in fedora rawhide are now using same desktop entry category.
So you can check all of them having entries in Applications->Accessories
submenu.

   Currently, we have following onscreen packages in Fedora
gok: GNOME Onscreen Keyboard
iok: Indic Onscreen Virtual Keyboard
florence: Extensible scalable on-screen virtual keyboard for GNOME
matchbox-keyboard: An on screen virtual keyboard
onboard: Simple on-screen Keyboard

only gok package don't have menu entry as it works only with a11y on.
Indic support is available in gok, iok and florence packages.

Regards,
Parag.