i18n-team watchcommits

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 00:18:30 UTC 2009

Hi Dwayne,

> I don't really want to subscribe to this list, but you probably want to
> know about commits, so can you enable me to post at least.

Thanks for bringing this up - I have been aware of this problem for a while: it actually affects all i18n packages.  I am pondering a little the best approach - I think the real sender is cvsextras at fedoraproject.org, but I am not sure if we want cvs commit messages or not on fedora-i18n-bugs.  I will bring it up for discussion in the next fedora-i18n meeting and ask others for advice.

For now I removed i18n-team watchcommit on translate-toolkit/devel but not sure if that is the right thing yet.

Jens