Clarification on the terminology for input...

Ding-Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 07:14:01 UTC 2009

I've revised the page, provided further details of several definition,
and added the keyboard layout section (very brief).

I also changed "Input method configuration tools" to "input method
system chooser", as it actually choose the input method framework
instead of configure individual input methods.

於 二,2009-06-02 於 00:39 -0400,Jens Petersen 提到: