[IMP] Call for participation in freedom toaster alike project.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:53:12 UTC 2007

Hi *,

Hopefully you are all aware of the recent activities at WBUT.

After successful install-fests and establishing a public mirror
consisting of different Distros [Its up, details are coming once we
harden the box],
the WBUT-LUG is going to undertake another ambitious project which is
much like the Freedom Toaster project.

First we are going to place the machine at WBUT so that people can
come and burn
the distros they want. We also look forward to spread that to
different colleges.

Hereby we are calling for participation in the freedom toaster alike project.
People in and around kolkata is preferred , so that they
can come down personally, but they need not be WBUT students.

Please note its not going to be a replica of the freedom toaster
project. We shall write our own softwares and change the specs
according to our needs.[so that participants can spend a few sleepless
nights :). ]

We are also going to make our own kiosk, so we also need people who
can do mechanical engg jobs.

For any further quary or expression of interest, please post a message
to the list with your details. Alternately you can contact me or idg.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Susmit.

--