[fedora-India] May we have a meeting?

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Fri Apr 11 03:55:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 8:30 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Its long time since we, Indian ambassadors had a meeting.
>  Don't you think We are communicating very little?
>
>  What about fixing time/date and setting up agendas for a meeting?
>
>  What do you say?
>
>  Thanks.
>
>  --
>  Regards,
>  Susmit.

Hi Friends
We can have a meeting...
regarding FreeMedia I have some information to share..

India has some 1200 requests since 2007 Jan of which around 800 would be open...
(more then 200 will be duplicate or
repeat requests in different months)

I checked and found that some cities has very large request count
Bangalore 130
Chennai 115
Pune 60
Delhi 56

like wise we can find more.... I am looking to clear Bangalore this weekend..
If any of you can help in taking other cities let me know.. I'll give
you the details..
The plan is to ask the Request owners to bring a blank media and get
it burned personally...
that should be the easiest thing to do on our part..

Regards
Siddharth