Request for support to Install Fest at NIT Durgapur on 25th, 26th, 27th September

Debayan Banerjee debayanin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:58:05 UTC 2008

Dear listmates,
I am Debayan Banerjee, a final year student from NIT Durgapur, West Bengal.
I am a member of the LUG here. We are going to organise an install fest  on
the 25th, 26th and 27th September in the Students' Activity Center on
campus. For the event to be a grand success and attract as many people from
within and outside the college, we require some Fedora/Redhat goodies/DVDs
to distribute. A separate corner in the SAC shall be dedicated to
fedora/redhat and we are expecting maximum number of people to throng this
corner.
It is my humble and sincere request that you kindly consider our case and
provide us with as many goodies as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Debayan

--
Debayan Banerjee