[fedora-india] Gnaural - binaural beat generator

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:32:14 UTC 2008

2008/12/4 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi
>
> This is a sound app under GPL suggested by Kishore Bhargava when I was in
> foss.in.
>
> http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/
>
> Not in the Fedora repository yet and I wouldn't time to package it for a
> while now. If anyone is interested in packaging it, I can help with the
> review process. Ping me (mether) in #fedora-india if you are interested and
> need help.

Will pick it up on weekend, in case no one is interested. There where
few others which needed to be put in fedora repo one was hanji
http://hanji.info/

I will be doing hanji, but, in case some one out there wants to help
s/he is welcome. There was more pending and require an effort e.g
apertium and mayavi and many more.

--
rakesh