[fedora-india] Sugar Desktop Environment won`t start!

Debjit Saha dkd903 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 06:18:18 UTC 2008

I had installed fedora10 from the live cd so didn`t have the option of
installing The Sugar Desktop Environment. But now I hav installed it
via the yumex. The thing is when i select the sugar desktop environ
instead of GNOME at the login screen, What i get is a few screen
refreshes (screen goes black) and then it brings me back to the Login
screen again. Any workarounds for this? (am using dell inspiron 6400
notebook 1GB Ram, intel intergrated 224mB grafix)