[fedora-india] FYI: Upcoming events and event reports

Sat Dec 13 04:59:35 UTC 2008

To facilitate event planning and participation, here is a list of a few
of the upcoming events :

- Taqneeq at BOM (in progress today and tomorrow)
- IOTA Convention on FOSS at CCU (end Dec)
- TechKriti at IIT Kanpur (mid Feb)
- GNUnify at PNQ (mid Feb)
- Freed.in at DEL (end Feb)

Apart from the above, I have sketchy information about Techfest2009 at
IIT Mumbai (http://techfest.org/competitions/crypt-o-logic/codewars/)
and no reports on Open Source Summit 2008 at HYD (Nikhil Bharadwaj had
responded to a call about this event on the list)

The Ambassadors and the local contacts at these regions may please take
note so as to ensure a healthy turnout and participation from the Fedora
Project. /me requests Susmit to help out here.

Additionally, FOSS.IN event reports are yet to come in from a few of
those who attended (you know who you are ;) no need for me to name names)