[fedora-india] no meetings happening consistently for months now.

Mon Dec 15 04:25:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A scary question here.
>
> Why scary? Are you scared? or You think these questions will make others scared?
> I believe, in a open community any question can be asked, question
> does not "scare" us.

Umm... I would say that Dhaval is right in asking the questions :) In
fact, I end up answering similar questions at least a fortnight and,
everytime I have to introspect as to what more needs to be done.
There's a lot more that could be done, but that requires a proper
tasking sheet.

Sometimes it is good to be asked simple questions - they make you
think and end up making things clearer.