[fedora-india] no meetings happening consistently for months now.

ankur sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:44:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:14 AM, susmit shannigrahi
> <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ah, once the free media trac is done, I forgot to update, that I have
> > asked for the hosting of that, we can have a trac for ambassadors. We
> > were discussinbg this a few days earlier. :)
>
> *That* is a piece of good news early in the morning.
>

> --
>
> http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
> http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
> http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work

@Dhaval:

hi,

yes.. i can understand spec files etc.. because i was present at the class
Rahul took for packaging.. He instroduced me to the whole packaging side of
fedora.. Im into font packaging because that is where i began.. still a
novice but learning.. When i refer to them as seniors i mean that they guide
us newbies into what to do and how.. theyve had a LOT of patience with us..
the packaging meeting log alone will show you that.. Since the
fedora-classroom has been initiated , i dont think rahul etc need to take
ones specially for us, the classrooms are great..

We've been taught a lot and introduced to a lot of things we would have been
unaware of otherwise..

as for Programming, it cannot be learnt in a day..and it really makes no
sense to jump into bugfixing after learning a "hello world !" Im still at
3rd sem and am giving a lot of time to application development for linux.. I
will be trying bug fixing etc in the near future.. I just dont want to go
into it till im confident.. It will take time when youre teaching yourself..

The regular freemedia and spreading linux does not need to be mentioned each
time..

@susmit :
what do you mean by ambassador trac?? are we going to have to submit our
contributions for scrutiny from the community?? please clarify..
regards,
Ankur