[fedora-india] no meetings happening consistently for months now.

ankur sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:48:14 UTC 2008

>>> http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
>>> http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work

>>>  @Dhaval:
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> yes.. i can understand spec files etc.. because i was present at the class
>> Rahul took for packaging.. He instroduced me to the whole packaging side
>> of
>> fedora.. Im into font packaging because that is where i began.. still a
>> novice but learning.. When i refer to them as seniors i mean that they
>> guide
>> us newbies into what to do and how.. theyve had a LOT of patience with
>> us..
>> the packaging meeting log alone will show you that.. Since the
>> fedora-classroom has been initiated , i dont think rahul etc need to take
>> ones specially for us, the classrooms are great..
>>
>> We've been taught a lot and introduced to a lot of things we would have
>> been
>> unaware of otherwise..
>>
>> as for Programming, it cannot be learnt in a day..and it really makes no
>> sense to jump into bugfixing after learning a "hello world !" Im still at
>> 3rd sem and am giving a lot of time to application development for linux..
>> will be trying bug fixing etc in the near future.. I just dont want to go
>> into it till im confident.. It will take time when youre teaching
>> yourself..
>>

> generally it is considered extremely rude to respond back on list to an
> offlist email. think about it.
>
>  The regular freemedia and spreading linux does not need to be mentioned
>> each
>> time..
>>
>> @susmit :
>> what do you mean by ambassador trac?? are we going to have to submit our
>> contributions for scrutiny from the community?? please clarify..
>> regards,
>> Ankur

hi,
I dont quite understand.. Its discussion at fedora india.. We are all a part
of it..dont think anyones going to judge people or anything on its basis..
My sincerest apologies anyway.. Gmail put it all together so a "reply to
all" sent it to list.. my bad.
regards,
Ankur