[fedora-india] Re: FYI: Upcoming events and event reports

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:23:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I missed adding Mukti09 to the list (and somewhat strangely, the
> Mukti09 folks on the list did not point it out :))
>
> Mukti09 at Durgapur (first week of Feb)
We are going to have "A day with Fedora" in 3 different colleges this time.
Before 27th Jan 2009 -- In DIATM (Burdwan, West Bengal)
28th - 29th Jan 2009 -- In MIT (Bankura, West Bengal)
7th Feb 2009 -- NIT Durgapur (as a mark of Mukti)

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in