[fedora-india] Fedora booth at IOTA convention at Science City, Kolkata.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:51:37 UTC 2008

IOTA[1], a society under the Dept of IT, Govt. Of West Bengal is
organising a convention on "Freedom in Computer Technology".[2]
There will be eminent speakers[3] here. Also there will be people from
corporate and universities.
Participation if free.

I have managed to secure a booth for Fedora.
Also it gives the ambassadors from Eastern India the opportunity to
meet up. (Unoffcially though).

So we need volunteers to attend the booth. Also I shall request all
the Ambassadors from Kolkata and nearby to please come up so that we
can meet.

Please register here http://iotawb.org/registration.html

I have talked with them and they are open to extend the registration
period, in case anyone left out.

The date of convention is 26/27/28 Dec. 2008.

For any other questions please let me know.

[1] http://iotawb.org/
[2] http://iotawb.org/fctprog.html
[3]http://iotawb.org/program.html

--