First Post (College Tech-fest help)

Yogesh Patil yogesh at technotux.net
Sun Jan 27 18:08:47 UTC 2008

Hi, there
      I can help you by providing 50 nos of DVD's for distribution of
Fedora core, through my company, i am driving a company Technotux
Solutions, we provide linux based solutions & network
security/solutions to corporates, but first i would like to hear
anyone responsible person of Fedora community to give me a permission
to contribute you, through the official process, for that i would also
need a letter from college that you are organizing such event.
     FEDORA OFFICIALS PLEASE HELP ME TO FINALIZE THIS

Regards,
Yogesh Patil