First Post (College Tech-fest help)

Yogesh Patil yogesh at technotux.net
Sun Jan 27 18:18:41 UTC 2008

Hello,
          I am very well aware of this, that fedora is freely
distributable, but who know this guy is really organizing such event ?

         He is really having such registered LUG ? and he will be
using the stuff provided for the freely distribution purpose only ? ?
?

         That's why i asked for the officials permission ?

Yogesh...

--
Regards,
Yogesh Patil