Fedora Mirror @ calicut

Amit amitshruti123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:34:47 UTC 2008

>The first comment is "WoW".
>Second is you can get more information regarding this from here[1].
>Third is please let us know a few details,

>Do you want to make it public? If yes, what is the available bandwidth
>for this mirror?
>Suggestions and supports will be extended as you proceed, don't worry.

>Keep up the nice work.
>Thanks.

>--
>Regards,
>Susmit.

>==============================>===============
>ssh
>0x86DD170A
>http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:susmit

Well my plan is to make it public as we have one at NIT Hamirpur, but all
depends on the College administration. we have 20MBps connection at our
campus so bandwidth wont be a problem and a week back we have got a new
server for our lab "DELL PowerEdge 1950" that we will be using for the
purpose

--
Amit Pundir
mca at nitc

http://amitshruti123.blogspot.com/
http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx?xid=3559738820763044453

All that happens, happens for a good reason...

I don't want to be different by doing different things,
I want to be different by doing things differently