FUDCon India 2008

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:25:42 UTC 2008

On 02/07/2008, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
[..]

>  Do you have specific ideas on what you would like to see get done? I have a
> proposal. Make sure all of the fonts listed in
>
>  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Decorative_fonts
>
>  are packaged, reviewed and built before FUDCon in India is over.

Hi list, /me is Rakesh Pandit aka chacha_chaudhry (irc nick)

What about taking some ideas already here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerCoding/2008/Ideas
which haven't been taken yet in Summer of Code to this year.

Though a new packager (still to be sponsored) I am very much
interested in getting into the marathon of packaging fonts listed
above. :)

But we need to announce these kind of tasks very very prior to the D days.

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit